PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING

Dr. Edward A. Dreyfus, a clinical psychologist, relationship counselor, sex therapist, and life coach, posts articles and information regarding a variety of psychological issues confronting people every day. In addition, he responds to questions about relationships, sexual difficulties, and other concerns that have been submitted through his website.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Monica, California, United States

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Erectile Difficulties

My boyfriend and I have only been having sex for a few months now. We are both 19. Sometimes he has trouble getting an erection and once he has one he loses it very easily. Isn't he too young for this? Its really aggravating and troubling to him. I hope you can help me!

Erectile difficulties most often are a function of psychological factors, especially in young men. Some men have performance anxiety, some have fears of impregnating a woman, some suffer from guilt regarding sex; and these are only a few of the psychological issues men experience. I suggest that your friend contact a certified sex therapist to make an appointment to address the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home