PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING

Dr. Edward A. Dreyfus, a clinical psychologist, relationship counselor, sex therapist, and life coach, posts articles and information regarding a variety of psychological issues confronting people every day. In addition, he responds to questions about relationships, sexual difficulties, and other concerns that have been submitted through his website.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Monica, California, United States

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Rapid Ejaculation

Whenever I masturbate, it seems I can do it for 20 - 30 minutes. But when I have sex with my girlfriend, I can't last more than 5 minutes. Can you give me some tips on how I can last longer when I have sex with my girlfriend?

In masturbation the focus is on ejaculation through fantasy and controlled hand-movement. In sexual intercourse the focus should be on love-making. There is a lot more going on in love-making and a lot more stimulation. All of the senses are involved. Hence, in sexual intercourse you have a lot less control than you have during masturbaton. Focus more on making love with your girl friend with less emphasis on intercourse and ejaculation. Slow down the activity and do not thrust as much. Masturbation is all about thrust-like movement. This not the case with intercourse. When you do have intercourse, relax your body and slow down your movements. Take your time paying attention to all of the sensations so that you can gain more information about when you are about to ejaculate and then pause. With practice and relaxation, you should be able to gain more control.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my husband, and i love to have sex with him but lately he doesnt last more than five min. He stresses out bad. What is rong with him? or is something rong with me?

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home