PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING

Dr. Edward A. Dreyfus, a clinical psychologist, relationship counselor, sex therapist, and life coach, posts articles and information regarding a variety of psychological issues confronting people every day. In addition, he responds to questions about relationships, sexual difficulties, and other concerns that have been submitted through his website.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Monica, California, United States

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hope, Expectations and Disappointments

Hope, Expectations and Disappointments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was single and lives alone he was living home a woman he told me was not happy in that relationships he was leaving soon. he ask me to hold on wait on him. we meet in 2003 we have a 7 year old child still waiting in 2010 he leave for the u.s.a and promice me marreid. oct 2010 i got a phone call from a friend say he is getting married he still asking me to wait on him. all my happness i am weak and lost.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home